Welcome to the web site of the Rotary Club of Reading Maiden Erlegh. We help communities in and around East Reading, including Woodley, Sonning and Earley. We meet at 7.30pm on most Tuesdays at the Holiday Inn in Winnersh. Our President always looks forward to welcoming visitors.

The photo above is of the talented musicians who competed in the first round of the Rotary Young Musician competition on Sunday 4th March, organised jointly by our Club and the Rotary Club of Loddon vale. The winners and runners-up in both the instrumental and singing sections will compete in the Rotary District 1090 competition on 18th March.

Our Latest Gallery Pictures

PresidentGeoffrey Scott-Baker
President ElectSarah Shears